Tuesday 22 November 2011

Its not about just medical science

Saturday, 2 April 2011


Havent helped the misdiagnosed like me

Because the MS Society has only concerntrated on a scientific solution to MS, they have failed to explore the alternatives as I have. If they had have they would have come up with the same conclusions, but many many years ago. I spent many months on their site promoting the attributes of acupuncture and chiropractic issues, explaining my own experiences, this took months for me to achieve gaining others trust, inducing questions and debate, which people need to do. For reasons beyond my control,  a group of users got together and managed with the help of others higher, to close ranks and get rid of me. this was very unfair and unjust. But I'm sure it was nothing personal.

This blog has been a brilliant vehicle for me to finally have my say. I was determined not to shut up and go away. And I havent. I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment