Friday 26 November 2010

What is worrying me today

What is really causing me concern, is the resorting to a cancer drug (mitox) in treating those diagnosed with MS.
grabbing at straws, desperation and gineau pigs springs to mind. What also concerns me, instead of investigating the positives, for example that I have experienced through acupuncture along the bladder line, they seem to resort to Botox, this again seems a wrong move. An NHS physio called Louise introduced me to acupuncture, and I experienced many little possitives, which I hope have been noted in my medical file. Anyway after my current sessions with Louise I then did go to see a neurologist to request further sessions as still experiencing possitives and hadnt yet stopped, but I was told that I wasnt entitled to further session, get this, unless I got worse, well where on earth was the sense in that, total crackers, mind you I wasnt going to waste any more of my time by objecting, as already waited ages in waiting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment