Wednesday 24 November 2010

gut reaction

What does really concern me is people like myself who deny their diagnosis (which I have to undoubtedly prove by walking) is that people are being forced to accept the unacceptable and they have their own gut reaction of doubt (things don't seem to ring true) only to be then told, that you have no choice there are no answers, only then to be told "I think you may be in denial" to me what a load of utter rubbish, what gives them the right to say that to me, as if to say "I'm sorry you are undoubtedly in the MS group now" What???? so I just have to acceot go away, take what you are prescribed and shut up. Well I DONT THINK SO, and thank God I havent. There will never be progress if people are forced to deny their gut reaction, no progress at all, it might not be a medical solution, but a solution to some all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment