Friday 19 November 2010

Tickety boo!

As I am doing well and am still de-twisting. and the burning pain from yesterday has gone, what a relief. When my left hip was manipulated, my right leg flexed up, you see the body is so intricate everything is connected, its amazing, I have skimmed through two books recently Quantum Heeling by Deepak Chopra and Chiropractic Way by Micheal Lenarz D. C. What both men say makes incredible sense to me on two different subjects but ver very much linked. I feel really quite excited about my future, and I know that I am on the right track, but to get here I have had to stay out of NHS system and ignore peoples attitudes regarding medical interventions etc etc it would have been very dangerous for me to be taken in by it all, its really quite scarey. 10 years of my life has just been written off, for what I consider avoidable attitudes. For me the last place I should be is the MS website, I'm not hard faced but my hugs kisses and prayers are not going to help one iota, but my research will, and that makes me very happy, as I cant be the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment