Friday 19 November 2010

Today

I am really quite pleased to be seeing my chiropractor John today, Things certainly aren't a walk  in the park, I cant stand at all at the mo. eve though I was starting to be able to a couple of weeks ago, but then again I can do lots of little other things that I havent been able to. I used to be terrified of having a shower, even though I had a chair, not sliding of it and staying on it was a talent in itself, I'm not scared anymore which is brill. I do have to crawl at mo with usually right leg outstretched, but it is my choice to do so, my son accepts that is how I am at mo. and so do I, using my wheelchair is out of the question, and is only used when I see John. I am pleased to be going today, because the recent burning feeling in along my spine has gone at the mo. and when I manage to stretch out my right leg, the ripping sore feeling is nowhere near as bad as it was, its still sore but at least now I don't have to bite my pillow. I think over the 9 years I subconsciously got as wonky as I was, and now I am consciously reversing, I have experienced many different feeling. Particularly the crawling around my neck, like an insect is on me, and a tickley feeling in my upper right back. This blog is great as I get to write all my feelings down, rather than having to keep them to myself, as in a way I was trying to carefully do that on the MS website, to create some much needed possirivity. But unfortunately a minority headed by a long timer thought that I was only there to get under there skin, they were so wrong as I am mostly interested in influencing a much younger generation, and to get accross, that we have more control of our lives, than we are given reason to believe, it's the young open minds, that are able to stay out of the box that so many want to push us into, that will perhaps not view it as such a medical problem with drugs as its only solution, but have an alternative attitude and outlook. Believe me there are answers out there, its just a case of bringing them altogether, the psychological problems re anxiety and stress caused has a massive effect on excaserpation of symptoms. I was taking Citralopram ant anti d up until a couple of weeks ago,. Then it suddenly occured to me, I'm not depressed, and I am addressing my anxiety fears, I have made myself my controller and have opted out of the outside world at the mo. but that is my choice, no-one elses. And eventually I will be going out there just not yet and totally on my terms. I could write for days but I best stop as I will miss an important appointment that I have today. So bye bye my new friend, as in my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment