Sunday 21 November 2010

Not Happy with NHS

As confirmation after confirmation proves to myself that 10 years ago the NHS got my diagnosis on a possitive MRI I might add so wrong, it really is starting to annoy me. 10 years of my life written off, because the fact was my Atlas had shifted, due to my balance being conprimised, whilst having somekind of stress warning, my first one several years previous I unwittinglly ignored.

Because my Atlas was out over the years it caused my spine to twist, causing misalignment, including in my hips, making it impossible to stand and causing numerous knock on effect, particularly the bladder.

I have been looking through a book called The Chiropractic Way by Michael Lenarz, there is a list of ailments that Chiropractors can help with there are 10 out of 79 that is not including blood pressure,tinnitus,headaches/migraines etc. which are included under that MS umbrella This to me is a penny dropping very loudly, its a shame NHS arent that intuative, they have had 30year or so concerntrating on medical and science theories, perhaps it simpilar than that. They need to think outside the box, throw out the current MS manual and look at it all again with fresh eyes.

With today stresses on our young adults today, I imagine in that age group, esp with the pressures of exams and uni deadlines, there are many falling victim of this as I see it gross mis management.

I can only presume that the MS Society only concerntrate on research into the sciences of it all, In my oppinion what an incredible waste of resourses. Monies raised should have been put into both medical and possible alternatives. Its totally irresponsible and a very blinkered  attitude. It might be a voluntary organisation but thats no excuse, a professional openess should have been observed by those at the top.

Someone, join up the dots, its all out there, I found it, and I am just an ordinary Mum that knew things just didn't add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment