Tuesday 30 November 2010

Listen to what your body is telling you

When I trace back to my very first funny feeling was approx 17 years ago, I had a desensitised feeling all down my left side from the top of my head to the tip of my toe, at the time I was diagnosed with depression and that was really plausable at the time as my partner caused quite a lot of uneccessary silly stress, lots and lots of trivial avoidable stuff really, but it all mounts up I suppose. (I didn't quite understand how much, and to what effect at the time) Anyway, (MS was certainly not mentioned at the time and thank God it wasn't. The feeling passed in a few weeks, and I continued normally with my life, even had a third child. You see I now believe that my body was warning me, to hang back on the old stress. But unfortunately I ignored it. So some years later, another set of avoidable circumstances this time bigger stuff, I eventually received another warning, this time a little more definable and severe, this time my balance was comprimised my second alert. Anyway what I am trying to say, I believe that I only went into remission because I DID NOT now about ms theory. So don't be so eager to get a diagnosis after your first alert, go and calmly continue life, but learn by what your body is trying to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment