Thursday 25 November 2010

How much info can one person take

Apparently neurologists are now sending MRI results to patients, with jargon that only makes sense to a qualified medic. NOW COME ON dont you think those diagnosed with MS have enough non factual information to absorb, also given by others www. this and www. that reams and reams of it. no wonder they have no room to retain every day normal info as their minds are cranm packed with the thought of the condition and its problem every waking moment. For others like myself, who disagree 100% with diagnosis this would be a futile excercise, The only sympton I did not have was fatigue. I had juddering (tremor) due to a build up of nervous stress in my upper back. If I raised my arm horizontal out to the side, I could get it to stop. Flexing or spasm I had particularly when I needed to go to the loo, as acupucture improved my bladder strength, and Chiropractic treatment re my misalignment, this has now stopped. Tingly neck to right hand when dropping head forward (l'hermittes) this has also gone. trippy feet (dropped foot) now although I cannot stand because as yet I cannot put right heel to floor, dropped foot is not the reason.  I believe my tendons and muscles over a 9 year period have shortened down my right side, so is really quite painful as feels like calf muscle and knee is ripping when trying to stretch, but that will gradually as it has done get easier as they stretch back.So in my case would have been a waist of time researching symptoms, and totally irrelevant to my circumstances, as other rectifyable reasons for my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment