Thursday 18 November 2010

Its good to talk

I would like to make it very, very clear and to thank many who have helped me with various question and theories and with some thought prevoking stuff that they gave me important feedback on the MS website, it was so important to learn how people felt about some issues. I had spent many, many months gaining peoples trust and I would like to think a certain amount of respect for what I was trying to do. I would like to especially thank Ellie, who advised me about The Healing Crisis, this has been crucial to me. So thanx Ellie. Unfortunately for reasons beyond my control, I have been forced to leave the website as a participating member, I am now strictly an observer. I could divulge more but I have to be very careful for future legal reasons.

But there are many many good kind people on that site and to them I say Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment