Tuesday 23 September 2014

Atlas misalignment and birth

Over 90 Written Testimonials from happy clients that tried atlas profilax
All testimonials featured are of the opinion of the person that wrote them:
Marie-Agnès Casalini  takes no responsibility for anything stated and would like to make it clear for legal reasons that she does not claim to have healed or cured anyone.
Testimonial 1:
Hereby is reproduced with his consent, the testimony of a Mr Robert A Pope, Chiropractic physician.

“I had the privilege of experiencing the AtlasPROfilax massage treatment. I must admit I was skeptical when it came to the claim that this was a onetime correction of the atlas misalignment. I am a Chiropractor with more than 30 years of experience in the study and correction of misaligned spinal components. I have been seeking quality correction for a very long time. I have had many, many adjustments of my atlas and have performed thousands of adjustments on patients over the years. The promise of permanence has been sought by chiropractors and healers for over a century! Is it possible? Maybe now, for the first time.

Nothing I have experienced nor performed has given the benefits and results that this onetime treatment has. The experience to date with the AtlasPROfilax treatment is that my atlas has maintained proper alignment and function. The chronic pain at the base of my skull is gone. I am more balanced and empowered in my life. My energy is consistent and my overall sense of well-being is harmony and peace. Can this onetime treatment do this for everyone? I don't know, but it is an essential piece of the puzzle!
The difference between the AtlasPROfilax treatment and chiropractic is that the correction of the mis-aligned atlas is not done through osseous manipulation. There is nothing in chiropractic that matches this process. In fact, I would highly recommend every chiropractor and chiropractic patient have this correction done. It will save the patient and the Doctor of Chiropractic from unnecessary suffering and ineffective treatments. Now this does not replace chiropractic. Once the AtlasPROfilax correction is accomplished, the ongoing supportive alignment of the spine and pelvis must be maintained to further support healing and well-being.

In the toolbox of treatments that make a difference, the AtlasPROfilax treatment is a must!”Dr. Robert A. Pope
Chiropractic Physician
2682 S. Highland Dr., Suite 103
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
801 486-9600
Testimonial 2: 21/04/2010

Dear Marie.
I wished to write to thank you and let you know of a slightly unexpected outcome of the Atlas treatment I had several years ago.
As you may know I had my Atlas corrected in August 2007 (3 years ago). The results were instant and quite dramatic. I had been born with difficult and assisted labour and had suffered 3 major head concussions as a child/teen. This had resulted in a fairly chronic neck ache which I struggled to resolve.
I was told of Atlas Profilax by a friend and client (I am an osteopath) and although initially sceptical tried it. The effect was immediate and ever since my Occiput-C1 feels free, like my head is on a roller ball.
As a result I told patients, friends and family and in Feb 2008 you treated my partner. He did not personally feel such a dramatic effect but his previous symptoms were minimal and I can tell with palpation that the Atlas is free.
In June last year (2009) I became pregnant with our first child. I remember having been told that it may be possible that babies born to Atlas corrected parents may also be born corrected. I did not think this would apply to us as I had been told that in humans it took 5 years to ‘filter down’ into the next generation (apparently it is faster in animals and they use it on race horses).
Since my Atlas correction, I have however had a lot of Osteopathic treatment, Cranial Osteopathy, done Alexander technique, Yoga, core stability work and meditation. These, I believe, were all instrumental in helping support the corrected Atlas and allowing the rest of the body to ‘reposition’ itself along the new spinal alignment.
In Feb 2010 baby Jake was born after a difficult 3 day labour. He was 11 days late and weighed 4kg so struggled a little to get out and his head got twisted and stuck. I thought that this would cause him trouble and so both myself and my colleagues treated him with Cranial Osteopathy soon after birth.
We all noticed the same thing, that even though his jaw, neck, upper chest and sacrum were compressed from the birth, the Atlas- C1 junction was free. He has full head range of movement unlike many babies I see who look preferentially to one side. I believe that we were very luck and the Atlas correction which my partner and I both had might well have filtered down to our son.
For this I wish to thank you and wish you all best in treating future parents.
I would suggest though that anyone thinking of having a baby also work with extra bodywork therapies to help their own realignment after the Atlas has been corrected. I believe that the body is a dynamic system which responds to feedback from all parts (mind/body/etc.) and this helps support the cells in correcting themselves after the physical Atlas correction has taken place.
Best Wishes, Jessica & baby Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment