Thursday 24 October 2013

Misaligned Atlas and Candida, I had both.


I then suspected, that I had Candida, after being given a course of antibiotics, that made me feel worse, (long story) anyway I dealt with it myself (again long story)

Anyway what I am trying to say, it had entered my blood stream and I know this because it took the best part of a year to get it out of my system, time and time again I thought I had succeeded only to discover, after Neuro physio or a Chiropractic procedure releasing an area, I started to waste Candida again

I believe I had it for  excess of 10 years, I can't say whether it was stress related, or caused by antibiotics given due to a re occurring bladder infection prior to diagnosis.

But what I have learned that because Western Medics have chosen to deny the existence of both conditions, they in turn have created much sickness that exists today, from depression right the way up to cancer.

The west has actively denied Eastern medicine and philosophy of "Mind, body and spirit" which is the correct one to follow, they have felt superior to it, when in fact it is the exact opposite 

Through their own arrogance and igorance, they have created their own self made epidmic, making the learned man a very stupid one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment