Sunday 27 October 2013

Its a Chiropractors opinnion she needs not a GPs

Symptoms but doctor refuses to test
Author
Post
sarah3
25 Oct 2013 at 8:05PM
I have been having problems for several weeks now with pins and needles in my hands and feet, stabbing pains in my feet, nerve twitching in my eye and numbness in my fingers. My GP has done many blood tests and ruled out any deficiencies in my blood. I am concerned I have symptoms of ms but my GP says these would be localised not in my hands and feet at the same time at the early stages and refuses to do any more tests. He says the symptoms will probably go away given time.
A couple of years ago I had similar symptoms in both my arms and, again, tests didn't show any problem - this problem did go away but I was given no reason for it occuring.
My father had ms and, although I know this should not be a factor, it does make me more concerned. Has anyone else had this problem with their GP, do you think he is right, and what should I do? Thank you
Puddinglover
27 Oct 2013 at 11:48PM
I can't say what your problems are but you should ask your Gp to refer you to a neurologist for more tests to find out what, if anything, is the matter. Don't be fobbed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment