Monday 21 September 2015

My record - I have sent this email to Loose Women today, Jackie Collins dies of cancer, she didn't have to

to loose.women

Cancer is a result of Candida infection where the good bacteria of the gut are taken over by the bad bacteria, it feeds off of sugar and yeast, Doctors deny its existence  because of its antibiotic link, It will not show up in any blood test that you are infected.
It also causes diabetes, it is a fungus as is cancer.

Candida takes over death and commences decomposition it eats us from within, it causes many complications it affects the brain, heart lungs it causes toxicity of the liver.

It is caused not only by antibiotics but also by stress and poor diet. It is now passing from one generation to the next, from mothers to baby. That is why there are childhood cancers.

I could go on an on and on, but it may yet again fall n deaf ears. I have researched it thoroughly, and was not the reason that I set up fionasmess blog, but I too had it.

I can't stress how serious it has become, it is thought 80% of Americans have it, there is loads of info about it on my blog,  By the way it's not for the general public, I'd appreciate it if it remains that way.

Yours
Fiona Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment