Tuesday 22 September 2015

Candida and anxiety depression

sugar, Uncategorized

Candida and Anxiety




probiotics, candida, anxiety, depression, candida, detox, plexus slim, probiotics, probio5, fungus, depression, sad, depressed, yeast, mold
Depression and anxiety can be caused by Candida overgrowth. Probiotics can help.

Candida and Anxiety

I had heard of probiotics helping with skin infections and issues like eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, etc. My older daughter had been suffering from cradle cap…and she was 17 years old!  Think…big, yellow, flakey, scales like a baby gets on its scalp – but much, much worse. I had read that probiotics could help with the yeast that causes this…as we had been to the dermatologist countless times and spent countless dollars on treatment… of the symptoms.  But, I hadn’t really heard about probiotics helping people with anxiety (other than getting rid of that pesky itching).
I was hooked after I read about the spit test and Candida infection. Apparently, I scored really high on the Candida test.   One of the first things I noticed…within days…was that much of the anxiety that I was previously feeling was gone. Anxiety from having three children. Anxiety from being married…albeit I’m married to an amazing man who loves and cherishes me…marriage is stressful. Anxiety from working full time. Anxiety from money issues. Anxiety from getting old (I’m 42…which I know isn’t really old…I am getting old).

There is plenty of support out there that Candida causes anxiety

Candida is a fungus that lurks within your digestive track. It causes nutrients to not be absorbed – it causes fluctuations in blood sugar, and it causes inflammation and pain.
I would have never thought that a fungus was living in my body. This fungus is what helps the body breakdown after we die…it’s not supposed to be thriving until after we are dead.  BUT – because of our diets – full of yeast, toxins, processed junk, sugar, and chemicals – Candida is taking over our systems.  I’m not totally sure if the anxiety was caused by my sugar intake feeding the Candida, the toxins released by the Candida, or the lack of oxygen and nutrients because of the Candida blocking my intestines. Maybe the Candida was in my brain and screwing things up in there. Maybe the Candida was causing me to crave the worst possible foods – which were making me unhealthy and tired – which caused the anxiety. I really have no idea how all that works and ties together. Maybe it’s all of it.  The whole thing was just making me sick mentally and physically. I want to point out that I’ve done research. Again, you can look through all of my posts and pages and find lots of science behind the whys of sickness, craziness, moodiness, tiredness…it’s all in here somewhere.

The point is: I feel great!

I don’t really need to know the why anymore, because the cause is gone. I fixed myself without prescriptions. I actually fixed the cause instead of treating the symptoms.

There is plenty of support out there that wonky blood sugar causes anxiety, moodiness, and depression

Blood sugar regulates your body in many ways…including your hypothalamus. I’ve talked about it before…in pages and posts.  Feel free to browse around the menu to read about these issues, but the bottom line is: it is fact that your blood sugar levels going crazy will also cause you to be out of whack. Grouchy, moody, hungry, sleepy, sluggish, angry, anxious, depressed…super highs and lows emotionally.  A balanced, nutritional diet will help you regulate your blood sugar levels. That is what makes clean eating so amazing!  You can try it for yourself – HERE! I have written reviews, posted testimonies, made videos, done the research for you. It works!



No comments:

Post a Comment