Saturday 13 June 2015

Yes the internet has an upside, but it also has a downside

I have found it increasingly difficult to access info on the internet without Google dominating everything, steering you in the direction that they want you to go, to maximise their own agenda, which is advertising and moneymaking. Facebook also constantly popping up and twitter, I don't want any involvement with either not as to regards this blog. Apparently I have inadvertently shared on Facebook what I look at, this has irked me somewhat, as that has then encroached on my private life, and that is NOT acceptable. I have learnt to navigate and use the internet by ignoring all distractions and believe me there's plenty. I now use Jeeves but even there they are obviously present.

If I was an ordinary member of the public, I may be taken in by stories denouncing the very subjects included in this blog. One particularly damaging article against Chiropractic adjustment due to causing stroke that kind of scare mongering is very unhelpful.

This blog exists to help join up all the dots, to put the pieces of the puzzle together and I hope I've done,

No comments:

Post a Comment