Tuesday 16 June 2015

Jason Lincoln Jeffers

had chronic fatigue syndrome

for fifteen years.

In 1989, soon after I turned 24 years of age, I began waking up feeling more tired than I did before I went to bed. The prior two years had been emotionally exhausting for me any a number of ways. My father died after a long bout with cancer and I had finally summoned the strength to file for a much needed divorce. My dad had passed and my tumultuous marriage had failed.  
Within the next year the chronic fatigue escalated to the point where I had become nearly debilitated. I barely had the energy to walk at times. Adding insult to injury, I appeared healthy on the outside so no one really believed me when I told them how I felt on the inside. Other than a diagnosis for “Epstein Barr” virus and “candida albicans,” medical doctors couldn’t find anything wrong with me. At the time, if someone told me I was going to feel that tired most of the time for the following decade, I would have probably found some way to kill myself. Nevertheless, that’s exactly what happened. 
After many years of retreating inward, researching alternative medicine modalities, reading holistic health books, and meditating for answers, eventually my inner voice spoke to me clearly, saying, “Stop fighting your diseases and treating them as the enemy. Instead, see them as the way in which your intelligent body is trying to communicate to you.” The solution to my chronic suffering suddenly became crystal clear. I was being guided to to start listening to my body and paying attention to it.

Your body is a battery.

If you’re currently chronically ill, as I have been in the past, know that the intelligent body is sending you a message right now that it’s not receiving what it needs to make the necessary repairs. Think of your body as a battery. When you pay attention to it, acknowledge its wisdom, and feed it what it needs, it will be permanently charged and not only will you maintain perfect health as a result, but you’ll also become a “battery charger,” a natural healer for others. You will learn from our Wellness Coaching sessions that the intelligent body responds to thoughts and emotions just as a computer responds to its keyboard and mouse commands. The more stressed, anxious, and drama-addicted you are, the faster physical diseases will develop, and the longer they will linger.


Today, as a Wellness Coach, I am immensely grateful

for being in perfect physical health. But for more than

twenty years of my life, I was riddled with many

chronic diseases at once, including chronic

fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome (CFS, CFIDS),

chronic dizziness from an inner ear disorder,

anxiety and panic attacks, depression, mercury

toxicity, TMJ syndrome, acid reflux disease,

systemic candida, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),

Chron’s colitis, hypothyroidism, and borderline

type 2 diabetes (hypoglycemia). In 1997 I gave up

on conventional medicine, realizing it wasn’t

going to cure me of anything.


Radio Show Interview

by Julianna Lyddon | Host of Connect with Julianna, Julianna Lyddon, interviews Jason on various alternative medicine modalities that cured him of a number of diseases including CFS, IBS, mercury toxicity, inner ear disorder, and borderline type 2 diabetes. 05.17.13
Audio Player

No comments:

Post a Comment