Friday 19 June 2015

My record only - no turning back

As the probability of  me walking comes ever nearer, I have to accept the concept that what I am experiencing is not real, or that there will be pay back or trade off and something awful will happen to one  of my kids when I do, or I my just wake up bed ridden.

If it is a dream within that  dream is a nightmare of what I have learnt in order to get this far. I am now powerless to stop my progression, things are getting easier and easier constantly.

I have always described myself as a Jenga tower slowly having its bricks removed and I had got to the stage that I was just about to crash to the floor never to get up again. Slowly those bricks have been replaced and now I am down to the last few.

So now I have to just go with the flow

No comments:

Post a Comment