Wednesday 17 December 2014

Candida and lung cancer

Fungal infection in lungs (Candida)


I was diagnosed with COPD (asthma/emphasema) several years ago. Also have had to endure two very painful surgeries on this stubborn Hiatal Hernia that returns defiantly. My stomach surgeon used pig skin to patch my diaphram to ensure that the Hernia woguld not return. Well, here I am 1 1/2 years later with the Hernia returned. I have been taken to the ER three times in the last three months with an unbearable pain in my left back flank and difficulty breathing. I was diagnosed first two times with pneumonia caused by the hernia. This last time in July the ER doc said either Cancer or Pneumonia. After going to my Lung doc he wanted to do a lung cleanse and biopsy to make sure it was not cancer.
The biopsy came back as Candida (yeast infection) in my lungs. After having so many bouts of my Air way being completely cut off and many bouts of pneumonia being blamed on this very painful and hard to deal with Hernia for so many years, I am confused. What have I really had going on in my lungs all these years? Did the pig skin cause the yeast infection? I feel very ill all the time. The hernia does cause very painful Acid Reflux and very difficult attempts to eat, hard to swallow and loss of appitite. What doctor do I go to? I am so tired of being sick. My stomach surgeon said it is way too dangerous to go back in for Hernia repair. I would have to go to Southwestern Medical School for any studies or surgeries. Is this hernia going to be the death of me or has it all along been out of control fungus in my digestive track causing so much misery? I am very tired and deppressed. My brother just passed away with Lung Cancer last year. That also has me concerned. Why can I not get any relief? I do pray to God to PLEASE just take me home often. That is how deppressing my situation has become. I have also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Osteopenia, Rhumatoid Arthitis, anemia, High blood pressure, High cholesterol, and very low Vitamin D. I am on 13 different scripts. I am sure I am missing something. Any advise would be appreciated. I have been placed in a behavioral hospital for an attempt to end my life by taking a massive amount of Soma. I want a reason to live. That should be my boys and my lovely grandchildren. But I am literally so exhausted from so much pain and discomfort from whatever is really wrong with me. [b:c67369f5c3]Please Help!!! And Please forgive me for being soo dramatic.[/b:c67369f5c3] It's so hard to enjoy life.
F Report Share
Support this with a vote _ 0

1 Replies

  • taracap1979 »lorrie4dad
    Hi, I hope this email finds you in. Better state than you were when you wrote it.  I am so sorry to hear all you have gone through and the pain you have endured.  I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 8 years ago.  The symptoms that I have been linking to my M.S, seem to actually be from a candida overgrowth in my body!  The tiredness, lack of energy p, depression, brain fog...  Either way it's a long story but I just wanted to tell you that you would look into a holistic approach.  There is something called coiling that a woman here in the NY is doing for me.  I have only done two treatments but I will tell you that I literally have candida being expelled from my body!!!  They say when there is a bad overgrowth it will take over your whole system!  Also and this is very important, you must stop feeding the fungi in your body!  I am on a NO sugar, NO simple carbs, NO dairy diet.  It's hard but I feel SOOOOOO much better.  I am obviously not a doctor but this is helping me a lot and maybe you should look into it as an option.  Good luck with everything!
    _ 0 votes F Report Share

No comments:

Post a Comment