Thursday 18 December 2014

candida-bladder - kidneys

Merck Promo

Are Psychiatric Conditions Real?

December 16th 2014

Divya
I recently started my psychiatry rotation. When I first learned the basics of psychiatry in my 1st year of medical school, I was fascinated, but still a little skeptical. I hate to admit it, but I&... READ MORE

Home Today Gone Tomorrow

December 15th 2014

Christen
This starts the beginning of our two-week classes again. After doing extremely well on my mind final, I have crossed into the world of blood cells. Yes, blood cells, something that I never really c... READ MORE

Buddhism in the OR

December 12th 2014

Alexander
One of the basic, core ideas, of Buddhism is that the basic root of all suffering (Dukka, दुःख) is our desires and expectations.  When dealing with something like a ge... READ MORE
VIEW STUDENT STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment