Tuesday 29 March 2016

CureZone - cuing candida

To All Candida Sufferers,

There are other posts on CureZone, claiming similar results from using Turmeric - usually as a side effect.

I have been suffering from Candida for a long time, with most debilitating symptoms associated with Candida Overgrowth.

I have not been eating bread for a long time, very little pasta or other wheat products. But that did not seem to make a big difference. The only difference I did notice, was when I did eat Sugar and/or Bread, the Candida flared up to intolerable levels.

The first thing I did to seriously starve the Candida, was to cut out all refined sugar. I still ate fruit. So, since Sugar in my coffee was the biggest source of daily sugar - I opted for bitter coffee. That did make a difference, but only slight.

Then I started taking Turmeric. I started with 1/4 teaspoon twice a day. Currently I am taking about 1/2 teaspoon twice a day.

For the first couple of days, I felt GREAT. Then came the Herxheimmer Effect. I felt terrible. Whole body ache, my skin hurt and I had a fever. My urine became a dark amber colour.

I drank a lot of water, and slightly lowered the dose of Turmeric.

Tree days later I felt SO GOOD. And I still feel good. And my tongue is pink. I still take the Turmeric. I also have a regular intake of Ginger and Cayenne Pepper. My urine colour is back to normal.

I am still keeping away from sugar and wheat. But after the occasional succumbing to the lure of chocolate or a pizza, I do not get that terrible flare up.

Maybe this sounds too easy - Turmeric, the stuff that makes rice yellow? But, unless you have serious gallbladder and/or liver problems, I really would recommend taking Turmeric. Do some reading on the Net. I have read only good things, and have only good things to report.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment