Monday 23 June 2014

Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed - holistic health

Holistic Health Talk

About Holistic Health Talk

I’m Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed. , your host here at Holistic Health Talk. This blog is a section of my Holistic Help website, where you’ll find no hype, straight-forward, down-to-earth, honest talk about using a variety of holistic self-care strategies like the Paleo diet, Primal lifestyle,  green living,  mindfulness, and more to help you optimize your mental, physical and spiritual health.
In case you’re wondering, I’m a trained mental health professional with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a master’s degree in Counseling, a certificate of completion in Functional Medicine and I have been studying, researching and writing about the impact of diet, nutrition and environmental toxins on our mental and physical health for more than 20 years. I’m a holistic health counselor, sobriety coach and adult sex educator.
You can learn more about me, on my About Cynthia page.
In addition to that, I’ve been living a holistic lifestyle that includes eating organic, living environmentally conscious and the use of a variety of alternative health approaches for more than 20 years as well.
I’m also the author of several holistic self-help books and booklets including:
What Your Psychologist Hasn’t told Your About Anxiety & Depression
Break Your Sugar Addiction Today
Meditating for Health
“Living Life to the Fullest: Creative Coping Strategies for Living with Chronic Illness”
“Candida Secrets”
Get Sober Stay Sober: The Truth About Alcoholism
Mindfulness Over Chronic Pain
Mindfulness Over Migraines
You can submit your personal questions directly to me through the Ask Cynthia page. So if you have a particular topic or question on your mind, feel free to drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you’d like to receive automatic updates when I add new information to Holistic Health Talk, you can sign up through the RSS feed found at the top of the page or through email in the subscription box to the right.
I am also available for one-on-one phone consultations, if you need more in-depth advice or guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment