Wednesday 21 September 2011

without health money means nothing

As I am slowly regaining strength and I intend to finaly walk. I feel anger that I received all the pain, I have gone through stuff that no man or woman should be subjected to. And then I think they will pay (meaning the NHS) I will sue big time.

Then I start thinking rationally yes I do want some kind of monetary compensation, for the money treatments have cost me, and for future Dental work I need as my gums bled for years until my Atlas was re adjusted,. And compensation for my children not having a fully functional Mum, we all missed out on stuff that we could have done together. But other than that then the most important thing is to help others like me regain their health.

Because bottom line is "money means nothing if you dont have your health" 

No comments:

Post a Comment