Sunday 18 September 2011

Update so far

It feel as if I have a really tight piece of elastic down each legs that stops them from straightening and it is also tightly wound round my right hip.

When my bladder is full that affects the nerve in the left leg as it then crosses over to the right. and my right leg becomes uncomfortably tight and this I think happens because of the bladder meridian.

I mainly get burning pain from the sciatic nerve when  lay down and usualy I get up and it passes within 5-10 minutes. Last night I didnt get up but tried kneeling up to relieve it, I did it 3 or 4 times but I didnt get out of bed.  I ignored the pain and stretched through it. It seemed to work breaking the habit of getting up every few hours through the night. So hopefully I will try this method again tonight and concertrate on relaxing through the pain if that makes sense.

This seems to be my main problem, my dexterity is a little off but nowhere near as bad as it has been in the past.

When I think back to how I was, I cant believe how many improvements I have made, just little things at once but they all add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment