Sunday 25 September 2011

meridians are so relevant

As Chiropractic treatment benefits had slowed up I decided to see a Neuro physiotherapist, he has established that my spinal cord is nnot right, I have now been referred to a Consultant for rehabilitation re spasm etc. on 10th Oct. the muscle in my right leg is extremely tense and I may benefit from botox or baclofen treatment, which makes sense. The tightness includes my right side incredibly tight this morning I had tension in my back abdomen side and leg, I tried to relax it and couldnt even tried my deep tissue massager, got up in the end, I had no pain as such just intense discomfort. After a few minutes of getting up I was aware that my foot also tightened so I went for a wee. As soon as I did this there was a slight release, this I believe is because of the bladder merridian.

the merridian is so relevant as does have some effect. my next move might be is to have yet again acupuncture but possibly this time along the gal bladder line as this may be a factor. I am also going to sk my Doctor to now prescribe baclofen as this may also help. I dont know whether any of this will help, but I wont know unless I try and that I will do

No comments:

Post a Comment