Friday 2 September 2011

My update

As I try very hard not to discuss anything negative here I have to but its a good negative in a way.

Just recently I have been experiencing chronic pain related to my sciatic nerve, usually in bouts of 72hrs at a time. It is a different pain though than the I was experiencing in my lower back due to the twisting of my spine that has gone. This is a burning pain.and has been constant but is a lot less today as saw physio and has made a difference.

I have now decided to see a man that has been highly recommended to me as being one of the best in his field. He is a neurophisiotherapist and I have arranged for treatment, As cost is an issue for me we have come to an arrangement.  So I am very happy. Because I have had to rely on my own judgement it will be nice to have an expert to help me. and that is a massive relief to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment