Thursday 8 September 2011

Epstein barr /fatigue

There was a lad on the one show last night, who had once had gladular fever and now has CFS, so there is a link between fatigue and Epstein Barr. so then medics must know or do they?????  so why dont tthey try him on Valtrex?????


Sunday, 16 January 2011

Epstein Barr

This subject comes up quite often on the mss site, Glandular fever also the Herpes virus there is some kind of link, perhaps lays dormant in the system and resurfaces as fatigue, I dont know there is some kind of link, but what it is I dont know, perhaps I'll do some digging, its worth a look.


Well looked and hey! bingo, cronic fatigue.

Chickenpox too lays dormant, how many links to this chain I ask, is it also linked to fatigue, I'll look and check again. Here goes.

Hey presto, chickenpox can cause fatigue also.

No comments:

Post a Comment