Monday 31 August 2015

I hope this all makes sense, So far so good

As I realign it becomes very apparent that the use of gravity affects our every move from pulling our socks up to taking a  lid  off of a yoghurt pot. Our hand constantly adapts to our every move, the complexities of it are amazing, when you lean forward the hand opens slightly, it's so subtle. Now my neck is much stronger and can hold the weight of my head I can lean from side to side forward or back and I go naturally back to centre with no effort at all.  Our hands are constantly used to keep us balanced by pushing away or pulling us forward. I can sit in my chair and push up and then sit back down. My feet now rest on the floor, I am no longer constantly aware of them. I cannot independently move my legs, but if I pull up on the front of the knee I can move them. For every move we make another part of the body compensates for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment