Saturday 2 May 2015

Candida and body odour

  • candida and body odor  jso  9
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
    jso
    Just out of curiosity, have any one you candida-sufferers experienced stronger than normal body odor. Is this a result of candida? I was a frequent antibiotic user, which led to my candida infestation, and when I stopped the antibiotics, I started to get really strong body odor. I realize part of this is because my digestion was very poor due to candida and instead of digesting food it seemed to just be fermenting or rotting in my system. But my digestion seems to be okay now (after colon cleansing and tons of other things), but my BO still persists. Is this because I still have candida. I have taken stuff to detox my liver, so I don't think it is the liver. And my BO gets stronger after eating wheat, dairy or corn chips (also possibly because I'm intolerant to these foods). So what is the deal, have any of you candida-sufferers also experienced some BO issues?

    Thanks.
     
    • Re: candida and body odor #57023  9y  25,762  
      Google Ads

      #57023
      yes, i had similar problems--my body odor appeared after i messed up my GI tract with antibiotics. I was having lots of night sweats with a strong and strange odor. my sheets, my clothes. it turns out i didn't have candida but a bacterial overgrowth. once i started the probiotics and all that, things got back to normal. the key, however, was stopping the nightsweats with herbs for the kidneys. in chinese medicine nightsweats suggest that the kidneys may not be functioning properly. and i would wake up soaking wet in the middle of the night... i think any kind of bacterial imbalance in the guts, including candida, can produce an unusual body odor.
       
    • Re: candida and body odor damien12  9y  25,724  
      Google Ads
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
      damien12
      Absolutely! The body odor is from candida overgrowth. I had it bad when this first
      started in Feb and again now because of eating something I shouldnt by accident.
      It will also give you bad breath. If you are eating wheat, dairy and chips, its
      worse because you are feeding the candida! You should check out the page for candida
      diets on this forum. My symptoms have been body odor, bad breath, weak legs,
      panic attacks when I try to sleep, bloating, constipation, fuzzy head.
       
    • Re: candida and body odor #57269  9y  25,695  
      Google Ads

      #57269
      Hello, I know you from the body odour forum. I took loads of antibiotics, and now have this strange disgusting odour. I think I might have candida or a bacterial overgrowth. Someone with severe body odour and bad breath had a test performed and they lacked certain strains of 'good' bacteria in their small/large intestines. They took probiotics and its now gone. I am trying probiotics shortly so I'll let you know how it goes.
       
      • Re: candida and body odor jso  9y  25,479  
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
        jso
        I'm assuming you guys work for a living and stuff. Does this ever become a problem at the place where you work? Has anyone made a big deal about it? I'm starting work soon and I'm worried this might be a problem. I've dealt with this for about 15 months now. I pretty much do the candida diet, although i've gotten somewhat lazy lately. I've taken rounds of natural anti-fungals and herbal anti-bacterials, but can't seem to kick the BO. I've done colon (hyrotherapy and fiber), liver (detox formula) and kidney (white mushroom extract) cleanses, but still not entirely gone. Interspersed throughout this period, I did give into cravings for ice cream and sweets at various times (even though I seem to be dairy intolerant). But seriously, 15 months and still odor problems, what's the deal?! I've also tried various probiotics, but they only seem to make me smell worse (which I assume is due to die-off), but they also mess up my digestion - probably because my liver gets clogged up with die-off stuff. What are some of the liver and kidney cleanses people have been doing? And please don't tell me about the olive oil and grapefruit juice one. I tried it once, and I don't think it did anything because I don't think I have stones.
         
        • Re: candida and body odor trapper/kcmo  9y  25,417  
          This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          trapper/kcmo
          if i were you, i would seek out the barefoot herbalist and get his kidney cleanse and his version of dr christophers lower bowel balance(lbb). the lbb is his number one most popular product and it can recondition the gut in about nine months, then take as needed. i hardly ever have anything stay in me longer than 16 hours, with or without taking them.

          the kidney cleanse of his is so superior i cant explain. i still have half a bottle of it in the fridge. the other half of the one bottle got my kidneys functioning properly where before my urine had weird and horrible smells and i believe, from the foaminess of it(a sign of proteinuria), i was entering the first stage of renal failure. i drink only distilled water since then as well, which i am sure helps keep me flowing good and not clogging up again. and i have the other half of the bottle just in case!

          instead of liver flushes, he recommends taking a tablespoon of plant fats every night on an empty stomach before bed. this will clear your liver eventually. i personally like the Liver Flush and find it does a world of good. one flush with no results means nothing. the more effort you put into it, the more benefit will be returned to you. there is nothing like a successful flush and it is cheap. you should do at least three more before determining it is not for you. i believe it is your loss if you dont. it is even worth the Epsom Salts , which is my least favorite part.
           
    • Re: candida and body odor albundy  9y  25,578  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
      albundy
      yes i have had the same problem, the odor gets worse later in the day making night classes at school not very fun. Do you have a white coating on your tounge or inner cheeks cause that is a clear sign of candida.. i tried charcoal pills and chlorophyll and they didnt work there just a bandaid you need to get to the root of the problem to clean the bacteria and fungus in your body...

      alright so what helped was that one day i was just so sick of everything that i took 3 times above the recomended amount of probiotics and drank it down with a whole bottle of water.. later in the day i felt dizzy, ill, and had stomach pains, so i just slept hoping the bad feeling would go away. the next morning i woke up and i was in shock for the first time in 2 years i could finally breathe clearly i had more energy throughout the day and the white coating in my mouth went away.

      i dont want to say do what i did but do take probiotics and maybe add a little bit more than the recommded amount if you arent getting better, just dont over do it though, and also buy Zand candida cleanse and take those too.

      and finally if you have a leaky gut take intestinew..

      hope this helps
       
      • Re: candida and body odor jso  9y  25,554  
        Google Ads
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
        jso
        Thanks, I appreciate the advice. When I wake up in the morning, I have a slightly white tongue, I wouldn't say it is coated though. I brush my tongue with my toothbrush and usually that's enough. As for probiotics, when I take too many, I notice that it clogs up my liver or kidneys or both so that my digestion is affected. I also just started taking anti-fungals again. I am taking SF-722, which is castor bean oil I believe, and Viricin, for the bacteria. I also take psyllium. As for the leaky gut, I've gone through two bottles of Intestamine which is basically the same thing is Intestinew. I also take fish oil. Can you tell what what your odor smelled like because mine smells like sweaty feet? I don't know if this is the kidneys failing or due to a toxic colon. Thanks for your help.
         
        • Re: candida and body odor albundy  9y  25,489  
          This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
          albundy
          about the odor im not cetain, i cant smell it but others have commented that it smells in my vicinty.. maybe fecal/sweat. I only used to notice the odor when i had bacteria/fungus on my scalp and i got rid of that using nizoral shampoo. It maybe be a toxic colon but ive done Colon Cleanses and people still could smell me, it wasnt until i cleared up the bacteria inside of me is when i felt better and havent heard ne 1 complain since. im not sure about the kidney but right know after i did the candida cleanse im cleansing my liver and after that i will clean my kidney...


          one more thing about the odor it got worse when i had to pull all nighters for my study, so stress makes it worse.. and also avoid at all costs kabob and chinese food those where when people would notice the smell the most...

          what you said in your first post is what i think is happening, is that for sum reason food is not being digested and is rotting in your intestines/stomach leading to bacterial overgrowth and a toxic body and that is what is causing the odor... so i would suggets also taking enzymes after you eat so that your body will break down the food. i dont know if it was in your case but i went from being able to eat what ever i wanted to all of a sudden having many weird food allergies so enzymes is a must in my opinion.

          good luck with everything i hope this helps if you have ne more questions be free to ask..


           
          • Re: candida and body odor/Albundy #57269  9y  25,338  

            #57269
            Hi.

            I have this strange body odour too. Did you also have any skin conditions as well as the odour, like itchy skin sometimes for no reason. How long did you have the odour? I have had it for quite a long time and I do agree that stress def makes it worse. How long did it take for the odour to disappear on probiotics? Did you only take probiotics? Thankyou
             
            • Re: candida and body odor/Albundy albundy  9y  25,512  
              This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
              albundy
              ive had this odor for a year/year and a half it started when my school studies got alot harder and i had to deal with alot of stess. what i also noticed at this time is that i drank lots and lots of soda and felt a burn in my stomach, developed hemmoroids and had lots and lots of gas. so im sure all that is also the cause of my problem as was taking antibiotics growin up because of infections...

              i didnt notice any skin conditions what i noticed was when i would wake up in the mornin my room would be veryy stuffy and my body felt stuffy like i wasnt getting enough air in my system.

              Ive taken everything that supposidly gets rid of the smell like chlorophyll, charcoal, and even a product called odor cleanse to no avail. so im my opinion dont waste time trying to mask the odor, try all you can to get rid of the bacteria.

              i took the recommended dosage of probiotics while going to school and people still noticed the odor it wasnt until i started to take intestinew and took more than the recommnded dose is when i noticed the difference im guessing because the probiotics i was taking wasnt too potent. now when i did take over the recommended amount i felt ill and i guess was experiencing die off of the bad bateria. so i suggest getting a high potency probiotic.

              so in my opinion take intestinew, stress b complex vitamin to relieve stress, high potentcy probiotics and enzymes after you had a big meal.


              do you have hemmoroids? as this may trap the feces from going out of the body. of you do let me know i think i give you some advice for that if you do..
               
          • Re: candida and body odor jso  9y  25,290  
            This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
            jso
            You said after you cleared out the bacteria, there was no more body odor? What product did you use to kill off the bacteria? Thanks.
             
            • Re: candida and body odor albundy  9y  25,355  
              This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
              albundy
              the product i took was ultimate probioics from vitamin shoppe but i dont recomend it because i had to take alot more than the recomended dosage to experience die off so i suggest buying a more potent probiotic if you can. yes after i took 3 times the amount i felt like my body was getting more air in it like i could breathe better and had more energy. i wasnt waking up to a stuffy room any more.

              i experimented by not showering for 2-3 days to really see if it was workin and no 1 in my house complained about the odor like they used to a while ago when i showered twice a day.



              also do you have hemmoroids maybe the problem might be that your cleansing might not be working properly becuase the hemmroids are blocking up your system.
               
              • Re: candida and body odor jso  9y  25,329  
                This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
                jso
                Thanks for the info. I don't have hemmoroids now. I used to I think and that's why I'd crap blood if I took something irritating like pysllium, but not anymore. I take probiotics now and also a natural antibacterial. Hopefully this works. I currently take Kirkman Labs probiotics, but I hear that a lot of people on this board use Udo's Choice 8 probiotic blend or soemthing like that. Do you know if this brand works well? If so, i might try it once the Kirkman ones run out.
                 
                • Re: candida and body odor albundy  9y  25,359  
                  This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
                  albundy
                  im not sure i havent checked that brand out but if alot of people are giving it good reviews i will also switch to it after im done with the vitamin shoppe ones.

                  alright with the die off my feces does have white coating, like a string like substance and the reason why i asked if you have hemmroids is becuase i do and this might sound very weird but i one day put ice up my bum (lol sorry to be graphic) to shrink the internal hemmroids and i noticed alot more what i believe to be candida and bacteria coming out with old feces.

                  with the bleeding go to a doc and make sure u dont have internal hemmroids or if its nething more serious just to be on the safe side.

                  good luck hope this helps u
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment