Sunday 30 June 2013

Heat intolerance

I used to suffer badly with heat intolerance, it was like my internal regulator did not worked, I also noticed that I didnt sweat only on my top lip, I felt so bad in hot weather. If the sun hit my head, I very often wanted to go for a wee (if that's relevant, I think it might be)

Anyway several years ago I had Acupuncture along the bladder line, I think my bladders density improved, it became stronger and less sensitive as accidents were very common, and frequency was probably every hour, it was a terrible problem.

The heat would even affect me indoors, I would have to have a tepid bath to bring my body temperature down.

Temperature intolerance affects many many others. This will be the 5th year that heat doesnt affect me anymore.

The conclusion that I have come to is heat energy is wasted through the bladder, and mine before Acupuncture was not working.


No comments:

Post a Comment