Wednesday 12 June 2013

Candida WARNING!!

This bog was set up for me to promote Atlas misalignment but I also discovered that I had Candida. WOW! what a massive subject. I believe that the Candida problem is massive and I know Ash die back is linked to it and that would mean that its in the rain and that is a huge catastrophic problem for Western countries.

Through Antibiotic use it has taken hold firmly from infecting humans to animals, by Doctors and Vets. Even to the point where Cancer which is the body's natural defense, is beyond control. While we are cutting bits out of people, transplanting damaged organs, we are missing one important point, the PRIMARY CAUSE, it not drinking, not eating, not smoking, its CANDIDA infection, its all around us even in our food.

If someone doesn't start listening, the results will be DISASTROUS

No comments:

Post a Comment