Saturday 20 August 2011

My Atlas/stress/Candida = ms misdiagnosis

I think the genetic lik, in my case of an ms diagnosis is the stress related genee that  inherited from my father, he was a worrier and so was I.

I was subjected to ongoing stress for a constant number of years.

I believe that my original 2 episodes which were a number of years apart was my body warning me.

I think that the geographical link is in how westernised and stressful a country is and that their will be fewer cases in Eastern or poor countries.

I believe that I have not only had a misaligned atlas, that has caused spasm tremor, l'hermites and affected blood flow. I also had on top the condition Cadidiasis.

I dont believe that I even have ms, my meylin is not damaged as I would be aware of that by its unpredictability alone and that is not the case.

I appear to be alone at present in refuting my diagnosis, even that by itself seems a little weird, that I am the only personv who they have made a diagnosis mistake. Surely there should be more, as mistakes do happen.

Yes the condition has been misdiagned as lymes etc. but I am talking of the Atlas or Candida.

There are people who claim to have cured themselves through diet and this I believe especially if cutting out yeast or sugar as it is the Candida they have cured, there is nothing else to cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment