Wednesday 24 August 2011

Many crossovers=ms misdiagnosis

After watching various topics on an ms forum (thisisms) There are many different variants that can result in an incorrect diagnosis of ms, its really quite mind boggling. So many crossovers. Goodness the medical world has made this massively complex.

Its not Neurologists or Doctors fault it is those that control the NHS they give out the ordersthe others just do what they are told to.

They have made a massive mistake in not taking notice of Holistic medicine, alternatives, Chiropractors especially, the more I read of other peoples ideas etc the more it appears a mass misdiagnosis has occurred, this one cant now be hidden as those that have been diagnosed will now take control. Medics absolutely NOT required.

Also it is imperative that Candida is recognised, as is related to diabetes, and also causes sugar cravings, to not go public is again a massive mistake.

Its all going to hit the fan sooner or later. I was asked why I decide to be reclusive. Its because until I walk I'm not prepared to enter society. People diagnosed have spent years waiting and hoping for a cure that just isnt going to happen. I will give them tangeable proof of that, when I walk, they deserve nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment