Friday 5 August 2011

My progress so far

I decided to discontinue acupuncture as I think my flow/chi is ok now, but I have continued in conjunction with seeing John my chiropractor, go to a physio.

I saw Chiro today and he is greatly pleased with the effect of physiotherapy, as this is all trial and error, we have decided to let Mike or Abbey my physios to just continue to do what their gut reaction is, what they need to do. Its so exciting, its not been plain sailing last time after physio, I could hardly function at all I had to crawl very slowly from taxi to house. but the next day I was very different. I am very careful not to twist or strain in any way to counteract any treatment. Even after seeing John today, I now feel sore and cant do much leg wise, but my upper body is ok. But I now know after sleep, when my body has time to heal I will feel much better.

Progress is still happening, we all just have to go with the flow and see what happens. I just feel so happy as worst is now over.

No comments:

Post a Comment