Sunday 7 August 2011

concerned that the limelight is focused too much on one issue

I am deeply concerned that there is such a massive focus on CCSVI and stents  etc that other alternatives are being overlooked. Its not a cause of ms vice versa.

What worries me is that newly diagosed of ms will believe it is the natural way to go, its promoted constantly left right and centre, theres no escape, the cause of narrowing needs to be established, and as far as I am concerned the Atlas is a strong contender very very strong.

Thats why my previous post re Dr Donald Leibel  is so important http://www.necksecret.com/ normally I would not premote anyone specifically but I believe in all that he says.

The future is in holistic/alternative medicine, the use of drugs should be much more limited. That is why Candidiasis/Candida albicans needs to be public knowledge, as its implcations are widespread.

No comments:

Post a Comment