Monday 8 August 2016

Out of alignment causes many issues

Out of Alignment Atlas Bone Now Known to Cause Dozens of Health Issues

by LaTonya in Heal the Body
Post image for Out of Alignment Atlas Bone Now Known to Cause Dozens of Health Issues

The Atlas PROfilax Method**

A friend recently shared with me information on a new health technique that, once performed, can greatly assist in returning the body to its natural energy flow and natural condition of self-healing.
This procedure involves a chiropractic type manipulation of the atlas bone, which supports the head, and in most of us is currently out of alignment and has been since birth.  This subluxation (out of alignment position) of the atlas bone can lead to a wider range of discomfort and disease within the body that becomes increasingly exacerbated over time.
Two individuals who’ve undergone the Atlas Profilax adjustment (Veronica Keen and Geoff West, host of Cosmic Vision News blog radio show) explained how they felt afterwards in a recent edition of the Cosmic Vision News radio show (8/17/12 show), which you can listen to here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/08/17/cosmic-vision-news
MP3 audio versions of the show (that have been audio boosted and balanced can be found here (Atlas Profilax treatment is covered starting at about 1/3 o f the way through the Part II MP3s of the show):
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/cosmic-vision-news-cvn-8-17-12-mp3s/

My Experience with Something Similar to the Atlas PROfilax Method

I haven’t yet experienced the Atlas Profilax adjustment so I can’t attest to the claims of its benefits from personal knowledge.  I have had experience with what I believe to be something similar to it though.
Years ago, I booked routine chiropractic treatments for a back that would go out on me for unknown reasons sporadically throughout the years.  One of my favorite chiropractors was a woman I visited while living in Scottsdale, Arizona.  She was one of the few chiropractors I could find who actually used the Activator Method of chiropractic adjustment [1], which involves the use of “push pin”, hand-held mallet device that applies pressure directly to the vertebrae to move out of alignment vertebrae back into position. 
I used to love attending the chiropractic appointments with this woman as she spent a great deal of time on the vertebrae closest to the intersection between my head and the top of my neck.  My understanding at the time was that she was adjusting my “first vertebrae”.
However, contrary to other chiropractic adjustments, each time she used her magic “adjustor tool” to adjust my “first vertebrae”, I would leave her office immediately experiencing a lightness and joy I never experienced in other chiropractic treatments.  It was as if my entire body became alive, was aligned and I had a joy in my step and a lightness of heart, mind and body that I still remember to this day and associate exclusively to may “first vertebrae” adjustments.
I must say, if all the Atlas Profilax treatment does is mimic that type of relief within the physical, then I’m all in.  While I haven’t yet had an opportunity to prove this to myself yet and won’t until I myself experience an Atlas bone adjustment, which I intent to do, I have a suspicion the angel chiropractor woman I dealt with all those years ago was actually performing maneuvers that adjusted the atlas bone, perhaps without even knowing it!

Find out More and Decide for Yourself if This is Right for You

Here’s a video on the Atlas PROfilax Method (Again, I have not had the adjustment myself so can’t speak to its effectiveness.  Please connect within and use your own discernment in deciding if this adjustment is right for you):
Video Source:  Youtube User  IVDAAtlasPROfilax
If you’d like to read up more about the Atlas bone and the Atlas Profilax adjustment, click on the links BELOW or check out the 8/17/12 Cosmic Vision radio show (mp3 Part II) using the links ABOVE.
www.atlasprofilax.ch – international homepage including international directory
http://www.atlasprofilax-canada.com/ – More info
http://www.atlasprofilax-canada.com/?page_id=3 – the method
http://www.atlasprofilax-canada.com/?page_id=4 – the self-healing process
http://www.atlasprofilax-canada.com/?page_id=5 – the symptoms
NOTES:
[1]  Activator Method of Chiropractic Adjustment defined:  “The Activator Methods technique aims to restore the body by correcting vertebral and pelvic misalignments using an Activator mallet to push and set the joints back into the correct position.
The Activator Method Chiropractic Technique is a gentle, low-force approach to chiropractic care. The technique has been used safely on patients of all ages since the late 1960s, bringing relief to people with a variety of health concerns. Incorporating the latest advances in orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic examinations, this unique system of administering spinal adjustments using research-based analysis and the Activator Adjusting Instrument can help restore spinal balance safely and comfortably.
Because of its effectiveness and gentle nature, the Activator Method has grown to become the world’s most widely-used instrument chiropractic technique.”  Excerpt from:  http://www.gordinmedical.com/eng/chiropractic_techniques.php#Activator
**DISCLAIMER:**

The entire contents of this post are based upon the research and opinions of the publisher, unless otherwise noted.  The information in this e-mail is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.  It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of the author. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information in this post is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



Facebook Comments:
{ 4 comments… read them below or add one }
DenverChiropractor September 1, 2014 at 5:16 pm
whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like studying your articles.
Keep up the good work! You realize, lots of persons are looking around
for this information, you could aid them greatly.
LaTonya September 6, 2014 at 8:26 pm
Thanks DenverChiropractor. Love your video! If I were in Denver, I’d want to come see you! I love the “pushpin” form of chiropractic the most. Blessings!
Ole B Frydenlund November 26, 2014 at 1:00 am
I used to suffer greatly from “Cluster” headaches for years, and ten years ago while visiting family in Switzerland got put onto a doctor who preformed manipulation of my Atlas bone.
At first it didn’t feel like much had been done, but after a while I started to feel the change
in my body, and the best thing is that I haven’t had a headache for ten years. I strongly
recommend the treatment and hope someone is practicing it in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment