Wednesday 3 August 2016

I finally have to relent

As it appears that this blog is NOT accessible to everyone, I have decided to stop posting as my message to others is being prevented, and audience has been reduced considerably.

I have tried accessing this blog through Google  Jeeves and Yahoo with little success, I am usually not a quitter, but I am spending too much time trying to connect with others, when there is constant hurdles to jump to even to paste and post an article without some kind of error coming up.


I am sure that there will be some rubbing their hands with glee at my departure, but it is a great loss to others and for that I am .deeply sorry but I can't fight the establishment alone.

I have to concentrate walking again.


                         So thank you, to all that manage to visit, mainly Russia, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment