Sunday 4 December 2011

thisisms blocking info to others- just my proof only

Sunday, 4 December 2011

thisisms blocking info to others- just my proof only

Because if I am noticed online too long  on thisisms forum I will be deleted or banned I have decided to spend the time writing my post here on my blog and then pasting it so at least it gets read by some.

My signature informing others of my blog has been deliberately deleted, as no doubt this post will be to,stop you from accessing information re Atlas misalignment and also misdiagnosis possibilities.

It is grossly wrong to censurship min this way, but it is happening constantly here and to others too, because it goes against the whole theory as to why CCSVI treatment and not welcomed here,

my blog is : http://fionasmess.blogspot.com/

and I will re-enter it on sunnees profile which again will be deleted as the info given as has all my info given on Candida which can cause vitamin deficiency.

Also the Chiropractic board has been placed at the bottom of list of treatments and is very important to you guts too


So I and so will others see how long this post lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment