Sunday 11 December 2011

For all UAE4EVAs out there

This young girl aged just 14 has been diagnosed with ms.this will be my last post for this year, because the most powerful post. on this blog

The life of this young girl and that of her parents were DESTROYED at one moment with one  little sentence "you have ms"  my son is 13 a year younger, just beginning his life as a teenager does, A NEW him, new ideas, new personality, NEW LIFE. what has been done to this girl is unforgivable, her life has been snuffed out, written off, by mistaken arrogant, men in suits, who have had the attitude that the only ALTERNATIVE is by finding a CURE. A cure for something that has been fabricated and made up over the years, with the help of gossip and assumption which has been able to grow under the nose of the MS SOCIETY an organization  which is supposed to help. RUBBISH!!!!!

I cant tell this young girl that they have got it WRONG, I cant tell her parents, as I dont know who they are either, and she is not now present on the new ms society boards, as she is under the age to be on them, and that is in a way a very good thing.

I know I am FIXABLE and am doing that, but she does not, her Christmas will be one of isolation and sadness. HOW DARE THEY!!! do this to her.

I will continue to FIGHT and be HEARD for all the UAE4EVAs out there, and that my friends is a lot of people.



What they have done and continue to do so in ignorance is  SHOCKING, and although I am feeling very good and happy, this truly BREAKS MY HEART to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment