Monday 5 December 2011

ccsvi a symptom of a misaligned Atlas

What I believe is that ccsvi is a symptom of a misaligned Atlas, which then has a knock on affect to other areas of the spine causing it to twist at the lower back, it affects the pelvis to an alarming degree, as it twisted and my balance and co-ordination was affected, I subconsciously adapted to it until I could no longer stay on my feet, hence being in a wheelchair at the mo

I cant stress enough how important it is to get you Cervical spine (neck) checked early on after diagnosis.I can hear those ever so familiar objections, but you dont know that it hasnt caused your ms. but hey ho! I do I refute my diagnosis 100% because I am kneeling as I write this, something I couldnt do yesterday, but you have to take my word for it I'm afraid, because until I walk I cant prove it. But then it cant be proved that ccsvi is caused by ms or the other way round.

So get your cervical spine checked first, Uprightdoc on here can point you in the right direction. No I am not a Doctor or just a Professor. But I have studied me a lot over the passed few years, I now know my body inside out, that is my qualification.

And my blood flow increased significantly as the veins in my hands changed, and it was more or less immediately if not by the 1st definitely by the 2nd treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment