Tuesday 13 October 2015

If BBC and ITV don't get it then no-one will

It saddens me that people visiting this blog has reduced significantly, because there is much more to be said. But I can't keep doing it. Many people have written about  Atlas misalignment and Candida, and both subjects have been ignored and denied by the West, government also have facilitated this, and now the NHS is overwhelmed by its sick and dying, a problem they themselves have  created over decades, medics have been trained incorrectly which include Doctors Nurses Scientists and professors, they have all got it wrong, especially Neurologists, incredible, but it is true, even BBC news ITN news, Panorama, Inside Out, Jeremy Kyle and others are completely unaware how bad it has become. I am not the only member of the public that knows this, but no-one of any consequence is listening.

All around me are people who are sick, even family members, I can't prove that I am right, so why should they listen, I would be seen as crazy, like David Icke was labelled in the 80's.

We have been brainwashed into thinking what the doctor says is 100% correct and that is the incorrect thing to do, how can me just an ordinary Mum of three, a non academic change that what do I know. I give up,  I have to concentrate on my family now they have to be my priority

No comments:

Post a Comment