Friday 8 June 2012

MS Society- they are oblivious at Anu and her follower

These people are so silly to do this, its not right, I am trying to help others particularly young adults.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



08 Jun 2012 at 2:27PM
Just sit and wait
Hi!

It causes me great concern for those of you that are left sitting and waiting for a positive diagnosis, now lets ask ourselves, is that your only option, then NO.
You do have choices to make your own investigations. this is for starters, I am not premoting this lady, but she writes very concisely, take note of the symptoms that misalignment can cause. google dr windman atlas, take a copy of the diagram of the affect of misalignment on the body. copy it by printing it off. Then go to american acupuncture, go to the bladder meridian (acupuncture speak) copy the pcture of the meridian of the body, it runs down the spine and down  the right leg, now crossreference the two diagrams, the practically match. I couldnt understand why when I had acupucture along the bladder meridain it had such a positive affect. I do now. It all makes incredible sense to me,.
08 Jun 2012 at 3:23PM (new)
Hi Fee,

Long time, no speak. But this is an MS Forum not a misaligned Atlas and chiropractic forum....
Take care,
Belinda
anu
08 Jun 2012 at 3:53PM (new)
Hi again Fee,
You've stated before that you don't have MS, that you were misdiagnosed with MS so why are you appearing here in Limbioland spreading your false doctrine with people desperate for genuine diagnoses?
Some people might also benefit from chiropractice and / or acupuncture. You do not have MS, you've said so before, your situation is therefore completely different from someone who may well unfortunately be on the way toward an MS diagnosis.
So please go away (again).

08 Jun 2012 at 4:02PM (new)
I don't think I've misaligned my Atlas, but I've misplaced my dictionary......

No comments:

Post a Comment