Saturday 9 June 2012

being banned from the MS Society is why this blog exists

Because I was unjustly banned from the MS Society message boards and is the reason why I started this blog, as I explained on here back then. I was banned on a lie, a group got together and lied to get me banned as apparently I abused the PM facility. A crafty bunch I appealed to the web manager C Naylor, I went above her and even to the Director, nothing no investigation, nothing, I was and still am DISGUSTED  at the way I (Fee001) was treated, I'm sure that they all meet up together now and again, moderators included, what chance did I have back then at being treated fairly.

These are mature adults led on by what appears to be a lovely funny kind ANU unintentionally  cross her, and she is a very nasty, sarcastic woman, not a very nice person at all and with her gang behind her, they are nothing but a bunch of bullies, what must other people think especially young adults, this is not the way to behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment