Saturday 9 June 2012

MS society and a worrying group of individuals

 If there is a group of people behaving in such a sarcastic and as I see it a bullish manner and I've seen this done to others with ideas in the past and they are just hounded off and go elsewhere. it can just be because they dont like someones personality. I have left it 14 months before I tried again to give people some very relevant info. This group are very intimidating the ms society should stop this very bad attitude they have, I suspect yet again ANU is behind it all, its a cliquey group of mainly women but also some males. this PROBLEM needs to be addressed by the MS SOCIETY and fast, as this has been allowed to go on for years. I'm sure moderators and the site Managers know full well this goes on, they just let it happen. To get involved with MS Society is BAD news and not just for this reason. They plow all donated money  into finding a medical solution, when its alternative causes they need to be looking into

As I say time and time again,  you cannot cure what does NOT exist.
08 Jun 2012 at 2:27PM
Just sit and wait
Hi!

It causes me great concern for those of you that are left sitting and waiting for a positive diagnosis, now lets ask ourselves, is that your only option, then NO.
You do have choices to make your own investigations. this is for starters, I am not premoting this lady, but she writes very concisely, take note of the symptoms that misalignment can cause. google dr windman atlas, take a copy of the diagram of the affect of misalignment on the body. copy it by printing it off. Then go to american acupuncture, go to the bladder meridian (acupuncture speak) copy the pcture of the meridian of the body, it runs down the spine and down  the right leg, now crossreference the two diagrams, the practically match. I couldnt understand why when I had acupucture along the bladder meridain it had such a positive affect. I do now. It all makes incredible sense to me,.
08 Jun 2012 at 3:23PM
Hi Fee,

Long time, no speak. But this is an MS Forum not a misaligned Atlas and chiropractic forum....
Take care,
Belinda
anu
08 Jun 2012 at 3:53PM
Hi again Fee,
You've stated before that you don't have MS, that you were misdiagnosed with MS so why are you appearing here in Limbioland spreading your false doctrine with people desperate for genuine diagnoses?
Some people might also benefit from chiropractice and / or acupuncture. You do not have MS, you've said so before, your situation is therefore completely different from someone who may well unfortunately be on the way toward an MS diagnosis.
So please go away (again).

08 Jun 2012 at 4:02PM
I don't think I've misaligned my Atlas, but I've misplaced my dictionary......
08 Jun 2012 at 7:21PM
My body is already in terrible pain why on earth would I want someone to stick pins in me?
No thankyou.
Im happy with my meds,thankyou.
08 Jun 2012 at 9:00PM
good to talk no thanks
09 Jun 2012 at 5:28PM
@goodtotalk.
What you are spreading is nonsense.
Misaligned Atlas does not list anything to do with MS.The headaches expierinced by MS suffers appear to have nothing to do MA.Plus usaly caused due to trauma.
Looking at the list of things that are possibly caused due to MA you could say Chronic fatigue,A balance problem,Migraines and headaches however what MSers suffer is nothing to do with  MA....
You are clearly here to promote this twoddle and you do NOT have MS and therefore should NOT be posting such twoddle here.
"If you suffer from recurring back pain, migraines and headaches, a stiff neck, joint pain in the hips and or knees, rotation of the hips, repetitive strain injury, jammed spinal nerves, trapped nerves, a difference in leg length, there is now new hope".
This again has nothing to do with MS.Our synptoms come from the brain and spinal column NOT MA....
MA is due to a missaligned bone in the kneck and again NOTHING to do with MS...
STOP posting this utter rubbish.

09 Jun 2012 at 6:17PM
I have a misaligned atlas but it's only because the staples have come outtounge


09 Jun 2012 at 11:52PM (new)
I have one to,my atlas has slipped  off the wall LOL.
10 Jun 2012 at 7:24AM (new)
.....LOL.....that's made me chuckle ladies happy
Fee, why do you persist with churning this stuff out?
Limboland is a place where people come because they're worried and concerned about the possibilty of being diagnosed with ms or something similar. They need reassurance and a listening ear not false hope.
Oh and by the way, I have a chiropractor and he doesn't spout all this nonsense......


Send author a message
goodtotalk

No comments:

Post a Comment