Monday 20 February 2012

Thisisms JIMMYlEGS my reply to warning- my info

 I suppose I thought if this woman is going to ban me for nothing, then I will give her good reason. What does concern me about this site, is they have access to anyone from any country as the have a language interpreting system so any language can be converted into English, thats what worries me the range of people that they can affect. I am sure that the good people that originally set up this site 10 years ago with good intentions and built up a good strong ms community are not in charge of it now. I think it is now in the wrong hands.Oh and I say woman not to be disrespectful, but apparently he is a she, possibly meaning that she is not the original Jimmylegs.



JIMMYLEGS


Ban me for telling the truth, ask me if I care, because Madame "what goes around comes around" I think bottom line for you all. The professor included "The game is up" and I am not the only one who's clocked it, "so time will tell" the scam in duping new and vulnerable visitor. befriending them and adorning them with all your kind vit advice, sympathy heart and flowers, Then DougL sterring them in the Ccsvi direction is wrong manipulative, and CECE bumping up ccsvi topics on a constant basis must be your dream.

So excuse me if I am not quaking in my boots, and crying ooooh! I'm scared, then you dont know me at all, do your worst, fill your boots. It 'aint me that should be worried
You banned Fee001, Fee002 Goodtotalk, Sunnee go the whole hog ban Icecube, it was an in joke anyway to come back as someone who is chilled and cool, I'm even smiling now.

So thanx 4 making me so jolly today, I'll keep watching and come back on a different computer sysrem  with yet another name, but next time I wont give you N E clues as to whome I am.

So enjoy! while it lasts

Your/regards
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment