Friday 10 February 2012

just my record

.......................................................................................................................................................................


Hi!

That is not what I meant, I would never wish ill to anyone diagnosed with a condition that no one can make head nor tail of, not even the best scientific minds, no cause, not hereditory, not contagious, one minute an autoimmune disease one minute not, hearing of a suspected breakthough or theory day after day, no cure year aft year, expecting us to just wait 60 - 70 years while all the time they may be barking up the wrong tree.

And the ccsvi comes along and nobody wants to is willing to consider that there maybe a CAUSE, if you wish to end it there, you can, thats totally up to you, but I do not and many others dont want to either and why should they.

There seems to be an imbalance in what others are allowed to consider regarding ccsvi, a tremendous amount of money is being made and I am afraid such is life, some people take advantage of that, it happens all the time I'm not accusing anyone here is doing it, but hey! we all need to wake up it happens.

life is life if someone can take advantage they will, I wish there would be comprehensive and thorough trials made, and it makes me wonder why those advocating ccsvi as millions of dollars are being made, why they themselves dont conduct trials, surely they would like to prove its credibility it would be in every ones best interest.

So I dont take any pleasure out of peoples misfortune of it not being successful, but perhaps there is a much bigger picture to be seen now that does hearten me because PROGRESS cannot be made until there is failure, unfortunate that, that is, but it is true, so I am fighting for those that the procedure has failed them. As their disappointment is so great and to think that they have no where to turn, well perhaps they have, lets give them that hope surely.

The Italian Doctors discovery is a fantastic one, exciting one as it opens up that crucial debate door, but it must be permitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment