Friday 18 July 2014

Re my previous post the right to die - I was there

I  have thought about this issue over the last 24hrs and I have  to admit has made me incredibly sad and I cry as I write and  reflect.

I watched my daughter laugh and joke with her Aunt and Uncle with me sitting   across in my chair feeling alone and useless, I wanted a reason to laugh joke and join in, but I had  no reason to do so.

Life had become as if looking in at the window as, my family enjoyed their life and their interacting with each other as I sat outside in the cold looking in on that I should have been included.

My heart  hurt in a way I never thought possible.

When you sit in the cold light of day, not wanting to live but at the same time not wanting to die either, you find yourself in a truly lonely place.

Today I can interact with all my kids we laugh and joke,  a happy outcome for me, but a sad and lonely one for many,  others and for those I will fight until I die

No comments:

Post a Comment