Friday 12 July 2013

Time for me to stop posting

I have decided to stop posting on this blog, I risk coming across a a bit of a fanatic and OTT. on the whole Candida thing. As I sit here and type, I am quite confident that there is sufficient info on here on all subjects that I had to research i.e. Lyme Disease, Hughes Syndrome, Lupus in order to confirm my own issues re Atlas misalignment, as that was the sole reason why I set up this blog in the first place, to let others know in a professional capacity and not for the general public.

Numerous countries have visited and that pleases me no end, I wanted to join up the dots where ms is concerned. I believe info should be free to everyone  and not used as a vehicle for companies to advertise their products as that is an added distraction and we need to focus on just the issue at hand.

I have spent several years on this, but now I am feeling loads better, its now time for me to concentrate on my private life. I may still be in a wheelchair at the moment, but hopefully not for much longer.
and not just for the prosperous.

I will end on a statement I have believed for a long time

You cannot cure, what does not exist

No comments:

Post a Comment