Sunday 19 May 2013

my info - MS Society

I would love to reply to following post on MS Society message boards, as I believe she has an Atlas problem which has caused problems in her cervical spine, which can affect the face  but I have yet again been blocked from site, when I posted a reply the other week, to someone who could have benefited from some well researched info that I had made available to her. It is a waste of my time and energy to try and help as it will just be deleted by those who do   not
even bother to read its content, that makes it a very manipulative place to visit, and very dangerous to the young and newly diagnosed and especially those in limbo.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


dmc2701
06 Feb 2012 at 3:08PM
Hi
This is my first post on here but i really need some help and support. I have been having problems now since 2004 but only recently gone back over the years and started putting things together. I was dx with a bells palsy in 2004 but for the last 10 years i have been going back and forth for excessive tiredness. I then have had a palsy and numbness and had a clear mri in 2004. Since then i have had the tingling and pins and needles and numbness in my right side of face and then arm and hand. I have had numeous episodes of these since which i have just put down to weakness from the palsy. In September of last year i had another bad bout of tingling in the face and loss use of all the right side since then i now wake up every night with pins and needles in both hands and now legs leaving them numb. I am forgetting things and also pain behind my eye.I am totally exhausted. Neurologist sent me for MRI which came back negative so my gp said that it cannot be ms but doesnt know what it can be so has requested a blood test.
I know how i feel and that the symptoms are there but made to feel a hypocondriac and that im going mad. Any suggestions please im desperate?
Thanks
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment