Sunday 22 April 2012

Another - -Thisisms- - WARNING!!! to others From all Countries

As I suspected a yet another ban from Thisisms forum and all I did was reply to someone who needed help.

What they are doing is so wrong, Somebody needs to stop them. Urgently before they cause unreversable harm to someone.

They stand for corruption and its a disgrace, trouble is the site is so needed by genuine users, as they have made such friends and get other much needed info on other subjects. A new site needs setting up for them to replace this one as in wrong hands.

Dr Sclafani and Jimmylegs control this board. with the help of Cece and Cheerleader.

I cant do anything as I need to concentrate on myself and getting better and it makes me feel guilty but I have no choice at the moment.

Please do not let them get away with it, PLEASE HELP, as they can access anyone from any country as they have a translation service
.



No comments:

Post a Comment