Friday 28 October 2011

Tough but good

I am not ignoring this blog, I have been having Neuro Physio and I have spent the last few weeks in bed mainly sleeping the affects off, but I have got out of bed these last 3 days. I did experience in the beginning acute pain, but after being prescribed the pain killer coedine and the muscle relaxant baclofen I am feeling a lot better and now have reduced both by half a dose. Also I take amitriptyline before bed 4 tablets to help relax me also, I was advised by my doctor to do that, as I was taking at intervals through the night, this way works much better and I am sticking to it. I am gradually improving, little by little, I just need to relax about relaxing as getting tense causes me problems. And I am trying to avoid using laptop too much as not good for my neck. So all is looking good, although has been hard I think I am over the worst of it. 

I have needed to let my body heal and I shall continue to do so. So I will post again in a week or so on my progress

No comments:

Post a Comment